Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Cards!

So I've never been one for sending Christmas cards, but this year I was a little inspired, so I decided to make some. I used buttons, thread, scrapbooking paper, and watercolour diary paper. I was rather pleased, to say the least :D

Here's an example of a few designs I made:





I'd at this point like to give a little shout out to my trust Artline black marker. What would we do without them?!

My friend Jordy also made some cards this year, taking his design from our origami phase that started a little earlier this year (I have a box full of a hundred or so paper cranes in black, red and white that he sent me for Christmas). This is the second time that Jord has become what I like to call a "blogebrity" because someone has posted a picture of his cards:




Hooray for Christmas cards! Anyone else been making their own?

Pru.
O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment