Friday, December 17, 2010

Martinis and High-Heels

I've always wanted to be a 1950's housewife. There's nothing classier, it seems to me, than a woman who can keep an immaculate yet comfy house, sew things, bake for the children, have a meal on the table for her husband when he comes home, and do the entire lot with a smile, a beautiful dress and a very well made martini in her hand.

In an effort to become more like the dream woman, I've pulled out the sewing machine, the stamp collection and a heck of a lot of tea. In a way, this blog is to both show other people what I manage to come up with, but also to motivate myself to actually get something done!

So here it is, my millionth attempt at blogging and my first attempt at being classy!

Happy reading :D (Or should I say, 'happy martinis'?!)

Pru
O.o

2 comments: